Monday, June 11, 2007

Jeopardy Adventure: Part Three

What follows is a very brief excerpt of my newly published eBook, "How I Got on Jeopardy!...and Actually Won!"  The full book is available on Amazon.com for a very low price.

We left the green room, walked through this side passage around the studio audience sets, and came out right onto the stage…

Smaller than I expected.

But that said, it was totally amazing. I mean, right in front of us were the podiums (podia?) and the dreaded buzzers. We were only feet away from Alex’s podium and the big board o’ questions. There was a director’s chair with Alex Trebek’s name on it (which was totally cool).

They let us walk around behind the podiums and I just looked around in awe at the set I had seen on TV a million times. Some people get thrills walking into a famous concert hall or historical opera house….I got excited on the set of a TV game show.

At that point Glenn (one of the other coordinators from my Philadelphia audition) came out and began to take us through the intricacies of playing the game and the board lights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jared!

I figured out the woman's story.

If her story is true, then the reason why is because she answered a clue incorrectly. I found it, of all places, at the J! Archive. Apparently she gave a response as "discussion" rather than "debate".

However, the J! Archive tells a different story why she returned.
To spare a long story, just follow the link:http://www.j-archive.com/showplayer.php?player_id=3822