Saturday, June 16, 2007

Jeopardy Adventure: Part Five

What follows is a very brief excerpt of my newly published eBook, "How I Got on Jeopardy!...and Actually Won!"  The full book is available on Amazon.com for a very low price.

Alex came over and shook my hand (I think, I don’t remember anything other than being in total shock), I couldn’t believe it.

At the end of the game, the players come out from behind the podiums to stand at center stage with Alex for when the credits roll. The Champion is always assigned a spot on the left (or the right if you’re watching at home). And now that spot was for me!!!

Why? Because I was the freaking champion! Holy shit!!!

Those last seven words there, ‘I was the freaking champion, holy shit!’ was all I could say for the next hour or so.

No comments: