Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Appearance on G4TV

Apparently my little reference at the end of my third Jeopardy episode has attracted some additional attention.

I definitely figured I'd probably get on YouTube with the whole Kebert Xela thing. I didn't think I'd get over 80,000 views within the first week, but that's been pretty cool. For the most part people seem to have found it funny, except for the small minority that just hate Family Guy, and that other small minority that just thinks everything sucks. But no one likes those people anyway.

Regardless, the video of my Final Jeopardy answer has gotten some great links. It's been on a number of blogs and websites (including Aintitcool, which certainly is cool).

What's more, I got a call today that I appeared on G4TV's 'Attack of the Show.' I didn't get a chance to see the episode, but I believe it will rerun on Friday, so I'm Tivo'ing that.

No comments: