Thursday, January 14, 2010

You Want to Know Why AT&T's Network Sucks

Quick post, I checked my AT&T wireless bill today. For those who didn't know, I recently upgraded my beat up Blackberry to a sweet new iPhone.

While I loved my Blackberry, the iPhone is freaking amazing. The only hesitations I had were battery life (not an issue at the moment) and network coverage. Everyone in NYC talks about iPhones dropping calls on AT&T's network.

Well, knock on wood, I haven't had any so far. But, when I was looking at my bill, it was obvious why AT&T's network may be at a breaking point (or at least not as good as Verizon's)

The chart below illustrates my personal cell phone data usage over the last few weeks.

See if you can figure out when I got my new toy...



Yeah, that's probably why.

No comments: